We have been receiving more online orders than usual and delivery of your order may be delayed. Thanks again for your patience as we fulfill orders as quickly and safely as possible.
1．How Can I Trace My Order?
- You can follow your order both during processing and after it has left our warehouse.
- Processing: You can check the status in "My Orders" page in your account.
- Shipped: Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email from us. In this email, there is the tracking information for your packages as well as the website in which you can trace your order. Tracking information is also available in your Order Details.
2. How Do I Change My Delivery Address?
Please contact us as soon as you realize you need to change the delivery address as once it is shipped we cannot change the address. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org Now!
3. Which shipping method do you provide and what is the estimated delivery date? Where can I check the shipping status of an order?
When you place an order, we need to ship within 48 hours, fill in the tracking number. (If the covid-19 is severe in some areas, it is estimated that the arrival will be delayed by 2 days)
|United States||7-10 Days||$7|
|United Kingdom||7-10 Days||£6|
Tracking website: https://www.17track.net/
4. Does the price include transportation fees?
When you use the online system to generate a shipping quote for the order. Please put the required quantity of items in the shopping cart, and then click to the checkout page, and then you can find the delivery prices of different delivery services.
5. How to cancel an order?
If you know that you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. If there is no shipment, we will refund you 100%. Contact customer service or send an email to email@example.com
6.We still ship packages during the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- American Independence Day
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Labor day
- President's Day
- Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving
7. Shipping Address: Shipping from Dongguan Town, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China